Mrs. Sietsema, our trip coordinator, came on Friday to speak with the band and orchestra students about expectations on the trip. She is in the process of scheduling a parent meeting as well. On Monday, the students can begin the process of signing up for rooms for the trip.
Guidelines are as follows:
1. There will be four students to a room.
2. Students must rooms with others students of the same grade and gender.
3. Students must not erase other student's names from the sign-up sheet.
4. Students must write their own name on the sheet.
5. Mr. Rosin and Mrs. Kroth have final say/veto power on room selections.
6. If there are an uneven number of students per room, Mr. Rosin and Mrs. Kroth may have to combine rooms or make slight adjustments.
Mrs. Kroth and I made it very to clear to the students that this is a time to be good citizens, and not a time to make others feel bad. Choosing roommates should not involve any type of bullying or mean behavior. We want this to be a positive experience for the students, and we expect the focus of our trip to be on our performance, the performance of the Chicago Symphony, and the many museums we will be visiting.
Please email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org